Senior Living Centers
Church & Non-Profit

Report a Claim

You can report a claim by clicking on the proper loss notice form below.  All claims may also be reported to the agency by phone, fax or email.  However, if you report by email, be sure to call us to confirm that we actually received the claim.

Personal Auto Claim
Commercial Auto Claim
WC First Report of Injury
General Liability Claim
Property Loss Notice


Most of our insurance companies have instructed our agency to tell the insured to call the company directly when there is a claim or incident which may give rise to a claim.  This is why we have provided the phone and web address of by each company that we represent.  However, before you call the company, you may want to discuss the incident with us to receive advice and counseling.
Chartered Life Underwriter
Independent Insurance Agent
Trusted Choice
CPCU Society
Porter-Brandenburg Agency, Inc.
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn